My sweet friend Kimberle taught me this recipe a few years ago and it quickly became one of my go-tos. Thankfully, Beau also donned it as one of his favorite dishes!
What you’ll need:
✓ Rotisserie Chicken
✓ 30ct of Tortillas (flour or corn)
✓ Green Enchilada sauce
✓ Shredded Jack Cheese
✓ Sour Cream
1. Shred the rotisserie chicken into a bowl
2. In an oven safe casserole dish, add a single layer of tortillas, followed by 1/4 of the chicken, enough enchilada sauce to cover the chicken, and 1/5 of the cheese.
3. Repeat until you have 3-4 layers.
4. Add the rest of the cheese to the final top layer of tortillas
5. Preheat the oven to 350
6. Cover with foil
7. Bake for 45 minutes
8. Optional: take foil off and bake for an additional 15 minutes until cheese bubbles.
9. Top with sour cream, and enjoy!
Ps. You can also make this in your instant pot! Slow cook 2 hours on high!
Let me know if you end up trying it!